Integrating with the REcolorado MLS is simple, we'll show you how it's done in the video below
- The Agent can access Mevi via a Single-Sign-On from the REcolorado vendor marketplace. The Mevi icon is located under “Tools to Build Your Business”
- Clicking on the Mevi icon will automatically register you with a new account or connect to your existing account.
- Once connected, the agent can create a new deal in Mevi using a property from the MLS.
- The agent creates a Purchase Contract (Colorado)
- Property Data is automatically filled in from the MLS (property address, legal description, property photo, year built)
Step 1: Connect with the MLS
Connect via SSO from the REcolorado Marketplace page
- Log into your REcolorado portal
- Click on the "Marketplace Add-on's" page
- Scroll down to the "Tools to Build Your Business" section
- Click on the Mevi icon
- You will be directed to the Mevi signup page and automatically logged in with your REcolorado email
- Complete the signup process to connect your Mevi account with your REcolorado MLS
Connect in the Mevi app
- Go to the settings menu
- Select the integrations page
- Click "Connect" next to REcolorado
- A login window will appear, enter your REcolorado account credentials
- Once you sign in, the integration process will be completed.