Mevi Smart Contract is a proprietary technology that enables agents to create and manage forms from anywhere and any device.
- State-approved Forms and Disclosures
- Create and Review Offers
- Electronic Signatures*
- PDF Generation
- Branded Contracts
- Comments and Revisions
- Custom Templates
- Pre-written Clauses
* Mevi electronic signatures are AATL (Adobe Approved Trust List) certified by Entrust.
States where Mevi Smart Contracts are available
Our team is tirelessly working to adopt state-approved forms and disclosures so agents everywhere can deliver a truly remarkable client experience.
- Currently, Mevi Smart Contracts are available in Colorado with all DORA state-approved approved forms.
- Coming soon, Mevi will introduce Smart Contracts technology in additional states with state commission-approved forms and disclosures.
Texas (TREC) - Coming soon
Can I Still Use Mevi Without Smart Contracts?
Yes! Mevi Basic and Pro plans are currently available in all 50 states and include all of our fantastic document management features. With Mevi, you can upload an existing PDF and:
- Set the status
- Designate signers
- Add summary data
- Share with clients and other agents
- Add and review comments