Whether you are an agent sending an offer to another agent already using Mevi or to a brand new agent that is not on the platform, our offer workflow experience is made to be as frictionless as possible.
An offer workflow starts when the buying team invites an agent to the listing team to a deal and sharing the Contract to Buy and Sell form. The listing agent will receive an email and an in-app notification if the agent already has the app downloaded.
Steps to sending an offer
Creating a new offer
Having already created a deal, take the following steps;
- On the deal detail page, tap on the "+" next to Forms.
- From the list of documents, select the Contract to Buy and Sell.
- Use Mevi Smart Contract to fill in the form or upload your own PDF.
- If you select Mevi Smart Contract to fill in your form, you will complete the form using our form template.
- Enter the data for each field fill in the applicable sections.
- Once completed you will be able to view the completed form in review mode
Reviewing the offer
There are few ways to view the form;
On the deal detail page click of the form card and open the form summary page. Then;
- Tap on the 3-dot action menu on the top right corner to select;
- Review, View Form, View Form (PDF).
- Or for a quicker way, click on the "Review" button on the form summary page to open the Mevi Smart Review.
- Toggle between views using the toolbar;
Example of toggling between form view
Mevi Smart View
Using Mevi Smart View is great for reading through the form on any device. The form is broken down into sections to easily read through.
Mevi Smart View Example
This is a great way for you to see the full form with all the fields in place without having to download a PDF copy.
To download the PDF, you can do so by tapping the PDF icon and downloading the pdf.
Example of downloading a PDF
Editing fields on a locked form
With "Edit + Sign" permission given by the creator of the form.
To edit the form follow these steps:
- On the form summary page, tap on the action menu and tap "Edit"
- The contract is locked, you will then receive a prompt to unlock the form which means all signatures will be removed.
- Make the changes using the dynamic template
- Press Save
Example of editing a form
Sharing a form with your client
Share the form with a client that you are already have connected with or add a brand new client.
Steps to share a form with a client do the following;
- Select the form that you want to share
- On the form summary page, select share
- Tap on an existing client on the deal or add a new client to the deal. Note: to share the form you have to add the client to the deal.
- To add a new client: tap on the "+" icon next to "Clients on Deal" and enter their email address. Once added then you will be taking back to form share.
- The clients you select will be highlighted at the bottom. You can give each client different permissions such as view, sign, or sign + edit.
- Press continue and the form has been shared!
Sharing a form with a connection (Listing Agent)
You can share with existing connections or add brand new ones.
Steps to share a form with a team or connection do the following;
- On the form summary page of the Contract to Buy and Sell, select "share"
- To add a new connection tap on the "+" icon next to "Deal Teams" and select "Listing Team"
- My Connections: Add an existing connection or add a new connection by tapping the "+" icon.
- The agents you select will be highlighted at the bottom. You can give each client different permissions such as view, sign, or edit.
- Press continue and the form has been shared!
Example of sharing a contract to buy and sell with the listing agent
Signing the offer
Mevi provides an easy in-app e-signing solution for signing your real estate contracts and forms. You have the ability to sign a contract on any device.
Steps to complete a signature:
- On the form summary page click the "sign" button on the bottom of the page.
- When the document appears, scroll down to your name and click sign.
- When you click sign you will be able to add your signature by tracing your signature.
- Click Save and now your signature is embedded into the document.
Example of signing the Contract to Buy and Sell
If you are ready for your client to sign the offer and you have not already enabled them to sign it. Simply follow these steps:
- Open up form summary page
- Click on the "share" button
- On the client card click on the dropdown to open the menu and select "Sign"
- Click save and off it goes! They will be notified to sign the document and you will receive a notification once they signed it
Example of enabling signing to a client on a form